Our sister company, ShureLine Electrical, delivers premier electrical services for industrial and commercial customers. ShureLine Electrical’s certified electricians specialize in many disciplines to deliver full-service capabilities to our customers. The company is licensed in states throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, as well as West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, and Texas.
Design and construct an innovative electrical system that is tailored to your facility’s unique needs and budget.
ShureLine Electrical’s designers and construction teams effectively collaborate so your project is completed successfully with the highest quality possible.
- Design-Build Assist
- Value Engineering
- Equipment Design
Installations and Process Control Systems
ShureLine Electrical’s experts provide solutions scaled to your needs, from simple installations to complex process control systems. Our expertise includes:
- Process Instrumentation & Controls
- Building Automation Systems
- Lighting Systems & Controls
- Plant Operations Interfacing and Systems Integration
- Programmable Controllers (PLC) Fabrication and Start-Up Assistance
- Equipment Design, Layout and Support Services
ShureLine Electrical’s compliance-driven maintenance services are aimed at minimizing downtime and risk at your facility.
The company’s teams have experience working on a variety of electrical systems. Experience includes:
- Technical Support
- Electrical Power Wiring Systems
- Hazardous Locations Wiring
- Lightning Protection
- Cable Tray Systems
- Emergency Generators & UPS
- Utility Company Services and Coordination
- Communications and Fiber Optic Cable Installation
How can we help you on your electrical project?