ShureLine’s mechanical construction team has expertise working on a wide scope of projects for many industries across the mid-Atlantic region. Our safety-driven project teams have the expertise and time-tested processes to deliver your project with the highest quality.
Our Capabilities Include:
Mechanical Fabrication and Installation
- Manufacturing processes and utility systems
- Manufacturing conveying systems installation
- Full range of chemical processing systems
- Food and beverage grade orbital welding
- Oil and gas terminal work (DOT)
- Industrial gases and specialty chemicals process installation
We fabricate, weld and install pipes in the following materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, specialized alloys and plastics
Millwright and Rigging
ShureLine’s millwright and rigging services cover all your needs. We’ve solved complex millwright challenges while maintaining impeccable safety standards.
Our Services Include:
- Heavy Lifts
- Critical lift plans
- Plant relocation services
- Manufacturing plant production line installation
- Precision placement and alignment
Let’s give you a hand with your mechanical construction project.
Design | Mechanical Construction | Structural Steel | Electrical | Pipe & Skid Construction | Maintenance