ShureLine’s state-of-the-art steel fabrication facilities and erection capabilities serve the commercial and industrial markets. Our outstanding work quality and safety record has earned us repeat business and top industry awards.
ShureLine is proud to be certified member of the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) since 2012. AISC certification programs set the quality standard for the structural steel industry emphasizing error prevention rather than error correction. The AISC awarded us with several Safety Awards of Honor in two categories: Field Erection and Shop & Office. We’re also certified for welding by the American Welding Society (AWS).
The safety-driven solution for successfully completing your steel project.
- Design / Build
- Design / Assist
- Design / Bid
- Rush and Emergency Orders
- Connection Design and Calculations
- Heavy Rigging, Galvanizing, and Welding
- Value Engineering
- Turnkey Fabrication and Erection
Scope of Services
- Process and Manufacturing Equipment Structures
- Building Structures
- Steel Support Structures
- Pipe Bridges, Stairs, Plant Towers
- Platforms, Catwalks, Ladders
- Process Modules
- Equipment Foundations and Pads
- Field Verification and Facility “As Built” Services
Complete your steel project with our award-winning team.